Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

On screen notifications

Solved!

On screen notifications

So does anyone know why Spotify feels it necessary to give me a homescreen notification on my phone every time I switch the song on my desktop app? It tells me what i'm listening to every time I go to the next song, and makes it impossible to do anything with my phone face up next to me while listening, because the screen just keeps flashing when I skip through a couple songs. On top of that, it's just not necessary. Anyone else experiencing this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm pretty sure there's a long thread about this somewhere (unresolved). I only see notifications on my S7 if I have spotify running there too. If I close spotify, I get no notifications while litening on another device.

I assume you get the notifications when spotify is closed on the mobile? What make and model is it? What version of android and spotify?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I'm pretty sure there's a long thread about this somewhere (unresolved). I only see notifications on my S7 if I have spotify running there too. If I close spotify, I get no notifications while litening on another device.

I assume you get the notifications when spotify is closed on the mobile? What make and model is it? What version of android and spotify?

Suggested posts