Premium

Country

US

Device

LG Stylo 6

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

When I search for Only You, it shows me mixes and playlists that match my listening, but there is no slideshow anywhere. I've read the requirements and I am completely eligible for Only You, but only the mixes appear. I've updated Spotify and I even cleared data, but nothing worked. I can't find answers anywhere

3 Replies

Hi there @SomeJibbaHuff,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We're happy to help.

Can you see if you can find it under search on your phone?

Also, did you get any email regarding this? If so - can you enter your email and then click on the link to see if the issue persist?

Keep us posted 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I forgot about the post.

I can only find Only You by searching it with the search bar. It does not show up on the front page. When I do search it up, the recommended mixes and playlists appear, but no slideshow or story. I was hoping that the problem would be fixed with an update, but it's still not working. Any links that take me to Only You just show me the playlists.

Hi @SomeJibbaHuff,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

We can confirm that the Only You banner is no longer showing up in the Home page. 

Regarding the issue with the Stories, it's being investigated by the right team at the moment. We can't commit to an exact timeframe for when it'll be fixed, but we hope it'll be soon. 

If you need help with anything else, just let us know. 

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts