Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Order songs playlist

Solved!

Order songs playlist

None of the below information is

Hi, lately I noticed that if I choose a song from a playlist, doesn't matter if I created it or not, after it ends, it doesn't start the next song in that playlist (the one below it), but it starts to play a random song from the playlist. I Read somewhere that this might happen if you are logged in on your desktop, soms I logged out from everywhere and logged in again on my phone, but it stille happens. Do you have any idea how this problem can be fixed?

I have a premium account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Could you try using the remove Offline devices and Sign Out Everywhere, probably resetting your password too, from your Spotify account page?

Does this happen if you try it with another Spotify account in your device?

If possible try signing in to another with your current spotify account to see if that helps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Could you try using the remove Offline devices and Sign Out Everywhere, probably resetting your password too, from your Spotify account page?

Does this happen if you try it with another Spotify account in your device?

If possible try signing in to another with your current spotify account to see if that helps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts