Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ordneransicht in der App

Solved!

Ordneransicht in der App

Ich habe meine Playlisten über die Desktop-App in Ordnern sortiert. Soweit so normal, jedoch zeigt die Android App diese Ordner in falscher Reihenfolge, teilweise leer und teilweise mit falschem Inhalt ab. Kriegt man das irgendwie gerichtet? Immerhin legt man diese Ordner ja nicht aus Spaß an, sondern weil man damit einfach leichter arbeiten kann.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Okay, with app version 8.5.27.957 from 08 nov 19 the problem is fixed and my playlists are displayed in correct order. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Schrottie,

Thanks for letting us know about this. Hope you don't mind me replying in English.

Please: 

1. Check this post out.

2. Go to Spotify>Library>Playlists and click on Filter, then click "custom".  This should sort your playlists in the order you set them on your desktop.

Let us know how it went 🙂 

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

This doesn't work for me. If I set the filter to custom, some of the playlists are reordered, but the most not.

There are (in the app) some Folders inside of other folders, some playlists outside of any folders an so on. At the desktop, no Folders inside of other folders aln all playlistes are organized in folders.

For example:

At desktop:

Folder 1:

+-Playlist1

+-Playlist2

Folder 2:

+-Playlist3

+-Playlist 4

+-Playlist5

Folder 3:

+-Playlist6

+-Playlist7

Folder 4:

+-Playlist8

+-Playlist9

+-Playlist10

+-Playlist11

Folder 5:

+-Playlist12

Folder 6:

+-Playlist13

+-Playlist14

Looks nice. But now we take a look at the app. Filter is set to custom, no other filters active:

+-Auto-playlist

+-Playlist6

+-Playlist1

+-Playlist5

+-Playlist8

Folder 3

+-Playlist14

And inside of folder 3:

+-Playlist2

+-Playlist9

+-Playlist12

+-Playlist13

Folder 2 (empty)

+-Playlist4

+-Playlist7

+-Playlist10

Folder 1 (empty)

Folder 4 (inside is Playlist11,  Folder 5 and Folder 6)

The first time i've set the filter to "custom", two playlists changed their position inside this chaos, but that's all. A try to reorder all playlists and folders, use new fodlers with other names and so on are all unsuccessful.

Marked as solution

Okay, with app version 8.5.27.957 from 08 nov 19 the problem is fixed and my playlists are displayed in correct order. 

Suggested posts