Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying for premium only getting free

Solved!

Paying for premium only getting free

Since getting a new phone I'm unable to access premium i can log in but only to free.
I've tried logging out and logging back in.
I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling.
I've tried it on my microsoft surface also with the same results and i no longer have the email with the recipt and ive checked my paypal account to see if the details are in my history.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Try to pay on pc

@Bambam99

Log into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

Logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, and not your email address, to login back to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

Check the status of your subscription here:

and also check your receipts here:

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks osornios, I checked all this and it says I'm only on free now but i got billed again yesterday for this month. I'm not sure where to go from here.

@Bambam99

Did you get an email receipt for your subscription purchase?

If you didn't get a receipt, it probably means you paid a different account from the one you currently use. Checking your receipts is a way to confirm that, which you already did.

Fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you sort things out. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts