Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment

Payment

I want to cancel my payment but when I go into the page there is no option to cancel and it says I'm on the free trail but I paid £9.99 on the 1st July, I no longer want to pay for it as I can't afford it.
3 Replies

Hey @Kaz7683,

Do you get email receipts for your subscription purchases? Search for one of them in your email account. In it, the Spotify username you're paying for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout of the app, and be sure to use that username to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

Login to the website with that username to check the status of your subscription, and your receipts.

In there you can cancel if you want to, and delete your payment info.
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

i was billed on Saturday 16th 2016 and am not sure why?? I haven't been interested in having premium for a little while. Now usually I get a message saying we're sorry to see you go, but for some reason you took money from my account on Saturday, but not only that, I'm still on free. I only wish to use the free Spotify, I don't mind the ads. So why did you take money from my credit card for something I'm not receiving without authorisation. I also find it inconvenient how it is almost impossible to contact Spotify 

Hey @letheleelee,

Did you get an email receipt for your subscription purchase?

Try logging into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of your subscription.

If you didn't get a receipt, it probably means you paid a different account from the one you use. Checking your receipts is a way to confirm that.

With all that info, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you with a refund.
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts