Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Permanent shuffle.

Solved!

Permanent shuffle.

so i recently started using spotify, yesterday to be more precise, yesterday. it was all fine, i listened to my music normaly, i would normaly play trough a entire album with no problem, now though i cant play through an album because it's stuck on a permanent shuffle mode.

before some one types me to "play a music, press the image on the bottom and disable the shuffle" i already did that, its the same either with shuffle on or off it randomises either way.

im a "free" member (currently testing premium).

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

yes but i found a solution. after 1/2h messing with the program i gave up and re installed it, that fixed it. im not going to close this topic just in case it happens again tomorrow. if it doesn't il mark my own responce as a solution (if i can do that)

View solution in original post

4 Replies

When you say currently testing premium, are you on a free trial?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

yes but i found a solution. after 1/2h messing with the program i gave up and re installed it, that fixed it. im not going to close this topic just in case it happens again tomorrow. if it doesn't il mark my own responce as a solution (if i can do that)

You sure can do that. It'd would be appreciated if you would come back to confirm just so we can close this off.

Any other problems; you know where we are!

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

i waited a few more days just to be sure, it didn't happen again. weird little glitch i guess. 

Suggested posts