Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Phone suddenly starts playing

Solved!

Phone suddenly starts playing

I have now had a couple of cases where my phone suddenly started playing. Once while I was walking, I logged into my phone, spotify opened (last app used) and suddenly began playing out loud at work for everyone to hear (i did NOT press anything).

Additionally I have now 3 times experienced that I open my computer, start a song in spotify and then both my computer AND phone starts playing that song at the same time.

Can anyone help me get this information to the spotify team so they can fix it? I cannot see any way to contact spotify directly except through these forums..

I have now completely stopped using spotify at work and thinking of uninstalling it on my phone, but then what's the point in having a subscription..

I have had a subscription for over a year now without any issues, it's only in the past month or so that this has started.

I hope this gets fixed soon so I can start listening to music at work again..

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can get in touch direct via the online contact form. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

You can get in touch direct via the online contact form. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Suggested posts