Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Filter field glitch

Playlist Filter field glitch

This has happened twice in the last couple weeks where searching/filtering in a playlist doesn't display/search properly. Just now I typed "saint" and it filtered by this term appropriately for a moment but then as I scrolled it would blink back and forth between the unfiltered full playlist and filtering by my term. Even as I stopped touching the screen it switched back and forth on its own multiple times. Persisted after navigating away and back again. The first time this happened I had to force quit the app to regain my ability to scroll/navigate in any playlist because this phenomenon didn't stop, however this time I could just X out of the the search.
1 Reply

Hey @CrusstyJugglers!

Thanks for getting in touch with the Spotify Community. We'd like to help. 

Can you let us know what device and Spotify version you're rocking? Also, is this happening after a recent update? We'd recommend to reinstall the app. Here's how

If that doens't work, please try to filter the songs on a different WiFi connection. 

Let us know if that makes any difference or, if you have any questions. We'll be here for you. 

Sophia, 

Suggested posts