Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Radio not working

Solved!

Playlist Radio not working

Noticed this problem today. When I try to start a playlist radio from any of my playlists, an error appears "Sorry. This radio station can't be started. Please try another station."

Anyone know a way around this? Never had this problem before, and I enjoy listening to stations created from music in my playlists.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello, everyone!

Playlist Radio should be working now. (Yey!)

Let me know if you're still having trouble with this.

Cheers,

Teresa

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

View solution in original post

11 Replies

I have been getting this as well for the last week or so

me, too.

I'm using the Android-App and since the last update almost every playlist isn't able to start the Playlist-Radio (my favorite functionality, by the way).

Please fix this soon!!!

Regards,

Markus

Please click the me too button on the original post

Marked as solution

Hello, everyone!

Playlist Radio should be working now. (Yey!)

Let me know if you're still having trouble with this.

Cheers,

Teresa

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

It does not work for me and I have tried to update the app, restart, log on/off, update the phone... it works on my boyfriends phone. He has a Sony and I have Samsung, does it matter?

If you are twitter then I suggest contacting @SpotifyCares they helped me

No Twitter. .. 😕

radio does not work on some stations but works on others when using my android device but all stations work from my Iphone. have rebooted and reinstalled app as well as cleared chache.

I have having the same issues. Some stations work, some don't. What's the fix for this?

radio does not work consistanly from my android device however all stations work from my iphone . I have reloaded app cleared cache as well as rebooted device

What is the fix please

Suggested posts