Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote connect from other user

Hi since spotify has introduced connect someone in the surrounding area has been accessing my phone while i'm listening and they are usingspotify on their device which renders mine silent. I have to now log out all the time and I haven't been able to...

• Hi since spotify has introduced connect someone in the surrounding area has been accessing my phone while i'm listening and they are usingspotify on their device which renders mine silent.  I ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I find new albums from various artists?

Before 'Artists Radio' was introduced I could go on a album by various artists that I already had, swipe left in the album and go on 'Various Artists' again and scroll to the bottom and then go on 'Albums' which allowed me to view all new albums rele...

• Regular
  • Before 'Artists Radio' was introduced I could go on a album by various artists that I already had, swipe left in the album and go on 'Various Artists' again and scroll to the bottom and then go on 'A...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs aren't saving, having to redownload offline songs constantly

I'm currently on the latest version of spotify from the google play store, and while the songs download and let me play them offline for a short period of time, when I restart my phone or spotify, it shows that anywhere from 50-130ish of my songs are...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm currently on the latest version of spotify from the google play store, and while the songs download and let me play them offline for a short period of time, when I restart my phone or spotify, it...
  • epicrisis1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay for premium to use offline mode?

Do you have to pay for premium in order to use offline mode?

• Do you have to pay for premium in order to use offline mode?
  • EvanFasnacht
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline listening
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Works on some wi-fi networks, but not others

Hi there. I've had a problem with Spotify on all my Android devices for a number of months. Essentially, Spotify on android says it's offline all the time and won't play any music. In the rare event it does play music, it only plays for 11 seconds. I...

• Hi there. I've had a problem with Spotify on all my Android devices for a number of months. Essentially, Spotify on android says it's offline all the time and won't play any music. In the rare event ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not play on my android

I am logged into setup chats but it won't log me on to play music and I can't get ahold of a real person to help me. I just like listening to this when I run and this system and this system is being to complicated. I just want to play music and go on...

• I am logged into setup chats but it won't log me on to play music and I can't get ahold of a real person to help me. I just like listening to this when I run and this system and this system is being ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing every time I open a new app.

Hello, I am a Spotify Premium user. I have had this problem with Spotify on my LG devices from the very beginning. At first, I thought it was just the specific phone I was using, the LG Optimus F5, but I recently got a new phone, the LG Volt and the ...

• Hello, I am a Spotify Premium user. I have had this problem with Spotify on my LG devices from the very beginning. At first, I thought it was just the specific phone I was using, the LG Optimus F5, b...
  • Asianz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify always hangs -.-

Hello, I'm new to this forum because I have a problem. I bought a premium card for one month, and started listening to one of the given playlists from spotify, but I can always listen to only the first song correctly, and from the next one on, there ...

• Hello, I'm new to this forum because I have a problem. I bought a premium card for one month, and started listening to one of the given playlists from spotify, but I can always listen to only the fir...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in via facebook.

Hey! I have recently switched from my old iphone 4 to a samsung galaxy S, but im getting really frustrated about not being able to log in. All that happends is that the loading circle just keeps spinning and spinning. Tried doing a clean install wich...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!   I have recently switched from my old iphone 4 to a samsung galaxy S, but im getting really frustrated about not being able to log in. All that happends is that the loading circle just k...
  • yatima
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to my account on my app but I can online

Pretty pissed I just bought premium but when I downloaded the app I can't sign in with the information from my premium account

• Pretty pissed I just bought premium but when I downloaded the app I can't sign in with the information from my premium account
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blurry Album Art in Notification

I'm currently on Android lollipop on lg d415 and for some reason the album art is always blurry in the notification panel when it's expanded its fine in the lockscreen. I hope I see an update where this is fixed

• I'm currently on Android lollipop on lg d415 and for some reason the album art is always blurry in the notification panel when it's expanded its fine in the lockscreen. I hope I see an update where t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • album artwork
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not scrobbling to Last.FM from my phone

I have Last.FM scrobbling turned on in my Spotify settings and am logged in, but it won't scrobble tracks. It scrobbles from the Spotify on my computer, but not from the app on my phone.

• Roadie
  • I have Last.FM scrobbling turned on in my Spotify settings and am logged in, but it won't scrobble tracks. It scrobbles from the Spotify on my computer, but not from the app on my phone.
  • NJMike
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed "Available Offline" by mistake!

Hello! I had an available offline playlist but I unchecked that property by mistake. When I try to make it available offline again, spotify tries to download all the list. Is there anything to do or do I habe download all of them again?

• Hello! I had an available offline playlist but I unchecked that property by mistake. When I try to make it available offline again, spotify tries to download all the list. Is there anything to do or ...
  • cephalization
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i listen misic only on my device

If someone use my account to listen music, I do not want listen their playlist or they don't want to listen my music. So how can I separate the users.

• If someone use my account to listen music, I do not want listen their playlist or they don't want to listen my music. So how can I separate the users.
  • cephalization
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist

why do my offline playlists keep getting deleted from my android device?

• why do my offline playlists keep getting deleted from my android device?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing album track C2C - Tetra

As described in post subject only 13 of the 14 tracks listed on the 'Tetra' album by artist C2C are available. Specifically song titled 'le banquet' is missing.Was wondering if this was an oversight or a licensing issue. Help much appreciated

• As described in post subject only 13 of the 14 tracks listed on the 'Tetra' album by artist C2C are available. Specifically song titled 'le banquet' is missing. Was wondering if this was an oversi...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving Local Files

So I had alot of music on my pc that was local file music, i then synced this all with my phone and my music was then on phone and PC. However my PC has now deleted all of these local files and they no longer show up in my playlist on my PC. The song...

• So I had alot of music on my pc that was local file music, i then synced this all with my phone and my music was then on phone and PC. However my PC has now deleted all of these local files and they ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify premium stopped earlier then it was supposed to be

I buyed spotify premium for 3 months a couple weeks ago but it stopped already. What can i do?

• Casual Listener
  • I buyed spotify premium for 3 months a couple weeks ago but it stopped already. What can i do?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SD card storage - unreliable, and so spotify - unreliable.

It's a massive issue to me, Vodafone don't give me unlimited data so I try to have my frequently listened music stored offline. I only like high quality audio (obviously). Lost count of how many times I've had to do a complete uninstall just to get i...

• Casual Listener
  • It's a massive issue to me, Vodafone don't give me unlimited data so I try to have my frequently listened music stored offline. I only like high quality audio (obviously). Lost count of how many time...
  • armchair_scouse
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

RyanDan - Imagine

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I'm new here!I can see this album (Imagine by RyanDan) and all its tracks on the web player but if crashes every time I try and play it. (It comes up with script-running problems.)My life phone can ...

• Casual Listener
  • Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I'm new here! I can see this album (Imagine by RyanDan) and all its tracks on the web player but if crashes every time I try and play it. (It co...
  • plonkzzz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes