Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist content different on mobile and Web

Solved!

Playlist content different on mobile and Web

Hi everyone

I am following a Playlist named Cardio (https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWSJHnPb1f0X3?si=i9thvsfCSsmvJGUds7Fpww)

The song list on my desktop version of Spotify is complitely different from the one I have on my mobile... I correctly see the Playlist on both devices, but just not the same content.

Can you help me to sort this out please?

NB: I prefer the version I have on my desktop by the way 🙂

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada, previously (more than a year ago) free version in France 

Devices

Moto X Play and MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)

Operating System

Android 7.1.1, Spotify v8.4.74.463 armV7

macOS High Sierra v10.13.6, Spotify 1.0.90.268.ga8a0ceb4

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @mithrop.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are rolling out a new feature where playlists like the Cardio playlist are created based on your listening behaviour and will update itself regularly. You will see different songs in these playlists than a friend sees.

This has rolled out to most mobile users but not yet to desktop users. This would explain why the playlist differs per device you use.

Hope this sheds some light 🙂 Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @mithrop.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are rolling out a new feature where playlists like the Cardio playlist are created based on your listening behaviour and will update itself regularly. You will see different songs in these playlists than a friend sees.

This has rolled out to most mobile users but not yet to desktop users. This would explain why the playlist differs per device you use.

Hope this sheds some light 🙂 Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts