Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist name followed by a weird code

Playlist name followed by a weird code

All my playlist have a weird code next to theyre name

Also sometimes the music gets interrupted many times for a few seconds whyle playing it on Bluetooth devices

Plan

Premium

Country

Italy

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Screenshot_20180927-184819_Spotify.jpg
5 Replies

Hey @Edocarli.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Could you login on the website and go to Privacy Settings? Check if you have opted out of Spotify processing your Facebook data. When you opt out there, it keeps your account usable but it will stop using a lot of data, for example your name. You can read here what information exactly.

If this didn't help, log in on your Facebook profile and make sure that you have granted Spotify access to your personal information. Give it 48 hours and your name should be back visible in the app 🙂

Should do the trick. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

I am actually using a facebook account, yes, but all privacy settings are turned on to allow spotify to get all the possible informations.

Hey @Edocarli, let's try some more things. 

Go to your apps settings on Facebook.com and remove Spotify from the list, restart the app and Facebook, and log back in. See if anything changes.

If not, reinstall the app, and see if the same thing happens on other devices. Also, do you see your Facebook name on the app?

Keep us posted 🙂

Did both steps: remove spotify from Facebook app and also reinstated Spotify on my phone but the problem remained.

I see myself logged in as my Facebook data under my profile 

@Jemi

I did as you guys told me but nothing has changed

Suggested posts