Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist play mode

Solved!

Playlist play mode

In my version playlists only can be played in 'shuffle'. May I play it in the order I've created it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Alright @Tingapio1,

good to see that it worked now!

Your problem is that you can't listen without shuffle, although you have Spotify Premium.

I want to show you with this screenshot that it normally should work with some clicks! (screenshot is an example)

Screenshot_2016-01-18-16-51-24.png

• in the left bottom corner you can see that the picture is not blurred on that point where the shuffle bottom is...
  • tap on that button so that it turns grey
  • that means that the shuffle function isn't active anymore and that your songs play in the order you've sorted the songs in your playlists!
  • if you want to active shuffle mode again - just tap again

I hope that you now can play your songs without having them in random order!

Keep It Up!

Q

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Quanty, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!  Now yes!  Absolutely cear.

We are in touh!

Tingapio1

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Hi @Tingapio1,

If you are on Spotify Free and use Spotify on your phone you can only play in shuffle! You can listen to it in right order when you listen from a tablet or Pc.

You want also listen in that way on your phone, Spotify Premium is the only opportunity for now!

I hope I could answer your question with this. Keep it Up!

Q

Thank yoy fot your answer. I have already upgrade to spotify premium but It still doesn't allow me to choose nothing but shuffle way. Do you know why? Thanks!

Wow that's weird @Tingapio1,

Could you please send me a screenshot about how it looks like. I think I will be then better able to help you!

Q

Well, yes I think so. I'm sending to you my spotify screen. Thank you so much for your help!

@Tingapio1,

did you already sent screenshot to me?

I haven't received one yet...

Q

Quanty,

My apologies for myvdelay! Here I send you a screenshot of my spotify. Thank you again!

Quanty,

My apologies for myvdelay! Here I send you a screenshot of my spotify. Thank you again!

@Tingapio1,

I still haven't received your screenshot...

If anything failes, you can also send me a private message! (just look in my signature, it says: "PM me here")

Keep It Up!

Q

Quanty, my apologies again!  I ยดm still trying to get my bearings in spotify!!!  My third try to let you see my screenshot. So,...here we go again!!!! And thanks for your help!

Screenshot_2016-01-13-12-51-51.png
Marked as solution

Alright @Tingapio1,

good to see that it worked now!

Your problem is that you can't listen without shuffle, although you have Spotify Premium.

I want to show you with this screenshot that it normally should work with some clicks! (screenshot is an example)

Screenshot_2016-01-18-16-51-24.png

• in the left bottom corner you can see that the picture is not blurred on that point where the shuffle bottom is...
  • tap on that button so that it turns grey
  • that means that the shuffle function isn't active anymore and that your songs play in the order you've sorted the songs in your playlists!
  • if you want to active shuffle mode again - just tap again

I hope that you now can play your songs without having them in random order!

Keep It Up!

Q

Marked as solution

Quanty, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!  Now yes!  Absolutely cear.

We are in touh!

Tingapio1

Suggested posts