Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists are removed

Playlists are removed

Hallo Community,

I have a problem with my spotify premium account.

my notebook and also my smartphone (android) remove some of my playlists.

What i mean is that i download them and after a day or times like that, i need to download them again to hear them in the offline mode or in the car on my smartphone.

It would be great if someone could help or tell me the reason of my problem

PS: sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language..

30 Replies

OK, did the uninstall, rebooted, re-installed.  Interestingly, I had to do another reboot for the device to appear in the list of devices on my desktop install of Spotify.

Sync'ed some playlists down from the desktop and all appears well so far.

Unfortunately, have now hit another problem.  Started up my notebook this morning and received a message "offline access withdrawn" and all the the downloaded playlists on my notebook are no longer "available offline"!   Grrrr!!!

That didn't change anything, except delete the saved playlists I already had on my phone. Now I can't keep them on my phone.

'fraid I have to report that the fix didn't solve my problem, either. This morning, all recent (approx two weeks) playlists that I downloaded on my phone are marked as not downloaded, so I had to re-download them again (more than 400 tracks, yargh). I will try today to de- and reinstall the app today and see if that helps; otherwise, I hope you can come up with a quick solution because downloading dozens of playlists every day is really annoying.

Yesterday I removed the Spotify App from the phone (following the given instructions) and reinstalled it right away.

It took a while for it to be recognized by the desktop App, but when it was, the phone seemed fresh new for the desktop App... all my playlists (old and new) where there to be selected... I selected a good bunch (near 400 hundred songs), average quality, and let the syncro run all over the night.

This morning all the playlists where on the phone and I am hearing them right now in offline mode, so if they do not desappear in the next hours (fingers crossed) I guess the problem is fixed.

It is definitelly a bug in the phone App.

I am having the same problem. Playlists I created before a certain date stay but new ones keep disappearing. Does the version on Play support storing files on SD cards yet or do I still need to install an old version first then select the SD location when doing a full restore then install?

(Using Galaxy SII (GT-I9100) running 4.0.4)

Hello,

I've also the same problem, my playlists just disappeared during the night, don't know why, don't know what to do, and I begin to be bored to download them again and again (3 times since I've Spotify Premium)...

My phone is a Galaxy Nexus on 4.1.1.

Thanks for your action.

I followed David's instructions (post 19) and that's worked.  Had to download all my playlists again, but they haven't disappeared since.

Problem solved.

I agree with Huwbert. Sind I reinstalled the app last Thursday and downloaded each and every playlist again, I had no problems at all.

Looks like the problem is solved here, too (so far).

Unfortunately, I have to disagree with Huwbert for my case...

For the third time, I have cleared the cache and all the data, reinstalled the app again yesterday, and today, again, this morning my playlists disappeared...

Any other solution than download again the same app which cleared my playlists please ? :s

This has now been accepted by Spotify as a known problem in the latest Android app...

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/Playlists-keep-disappearing-unsyncing/m-p/162992/high...

...and they are working to fix it.

In the meantime it probably isn't worth re-installing the app and re-downloading all your offline content as this obviously does not solve the problem.

We have an existing topic where I'd like you to post if you also have this issue.

Community Ergo Sum

Suggested posts