Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists created by null

Solved!

Playlists created by null

Just today my wifes family acc changed so that all of the playlists show that they are created by "3217öbovifystdihctxycuvovicuxyfuhpndwevojpkpno" is the acc been hijacked or what? It allso shows that spotify has logged in to facebook 29.9.19 and my wife has never logged in to fb with spotify. 

Plan

Premium

Country

Finland

Device

Oneplus 3T

Operating System

Android

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Makke_s3tä 

That string of characters is her actual Spotify username, which was assigned automatically to her when she created her account through Facebook.

Fortunately, they aren't something you need to remember, since you can simply sign in with her email address.

Sometimes it's displayed like that in the app, but normally it should update itself after a little while with her name.

Since you're certain she didn't create her account with Facebook, try logging into her Spotify profile on your browser here with her email. Her username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of her subscription. If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of her email address, to login to her account. It's the one with the Premium features.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Makke_s3tä 

That string of characters is her actual Spotify username, which was assigned automatically to her when she created her account through Facebook.

Fortunately, they aren't something you need to remember, since you can simply sign in with her email address.

Sometimes it's displayed like that in the app, but normally it should update itself after a little while with her name.

Since you're certain she didn't create her account with Facebook, try logging into her Spotify profile on your browser here with her email. Her username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of her subscription. If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of her email address, to login to her account. It's the one with the Premium features.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts