Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists in the Android App are not arranged as in Desktop App, Web, or iOS App

Playlists in the Android App are not arranged as in Desktop App, Web, or iOS App

Very simple bug: I arrange folders and playlists in the Desktop App, and the order will be replicated in the Web Browser and iOS App, but not on the Android App. Neither folders, nor playlists within the folders.

Since rearranging is not allowed on mobile, this is a bug.

Thanks.

Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 07.24.54.png
Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 07.24.54.png
Screenshot_20200507-072554_Spotify.jpg
2 Replies

Since I cannot edit my screenshots on the OP for some reason, I'm attaching a screenshot from the web browser that I didn't upload the first time.Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 07.25.29.png

Hey @Ysasmendi,

Thanks for reaching out about this!

We've moved this to the relevant help board so that we can try and help you sort this out 🙂

On the Android app, there's an option to change the sort order within Playlists to 'Custom'. Can you try tapping on the Filters button at the top (next to the 'Find in playlists' search bar) and making sure you've selected 'Custom'?

While it's not currently possible to rearrange playlists on the mobile app, you can add your vote to this existing idea. More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Suggested posts