Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists stay pending

Solved!

Playlists stay pending

Spotify won't sync some of my playlists anymore. This behaviour popped up a few eeks ago. Not matter what I do (I've reset my device, reinstalled spotify everything) the same playlists just won't sync. On the desktop client they stay pending and on the mobile client the songs are greyyed out.

What is the problem and what can I do to fix it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Nevermind, found the problem. Somehow the playlists just got "unlinked" to the spotify database. The songs on the playlists cannot be found on the spotify servers because some unknown reason although if I do a search the songs are still there. The way I fixed it is by deleting the playlists and adding creating again.

Strange behaviour, maybe something happened to the Spotify database or something.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Nevermind, found the problem. Somehow the playlists just got "unlinked" to the spotify database. The songs on the playlists cannot be found on the spotify servers because some unknown reason although if I do a search the songs are still there. The way I fixed it is by deleting the playlists and adding creating again.

Strange behaviour, maybe something happened to the Spotify database or something.

Suggested posts