Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists suddenly not downloaded

Playlists suddenly not downloaded

Hi,

The following happened: I am currently using Spotify on my Nexus 6P. A few days ago, I was accessing Spotify and found that all of the playlists that I had downloaded are suddenly not available offline anymore. I have to re-download them. This is super annoying. I tried to understand why this suddenly occurred and found that in my google settings it still says that Spotify takes up 9GB of my storage, which should mean my downloaded playlists. However, they arent downloaded anymore.

This has happened before and I don't simply want to re-download them. What will happen to the storage? Will it double? I don't get it.

Please help.
1 Reply

Same thing happened to me as well but in my case, I have downloaded a few GB songs in my SD card then I set to offline mode and turned off my phone at night. The next morning when checked my spotify, it was logged out. When I logged in, it turned out that my songs are deleted from my SD card. This has happened several times and it is very annoying to redownload my collection over again. I even only have one account and never log into any other account. Does anyone have any solutions with this issue?

Suggested posts