Premium

Country

US

Device

Samsung Galaxy J7/Acer Aspire

Operating System

Android/Windows

My Question or Issue

I access spotify frequently on both my laptop and cell. For the last 2 months my playlists have had a completely different number of songs depending on if i'm on my phone or laptop. I use spotify almost every hour and I'm doing some hip hop research that it really helps to know which number of songs there actually are.

I've looked up this problem, tried turning off and logging off on both of my devices at the same time and waiting a while, nothing. I really would love some help with this as I'm a **bleep** prolific spotify user haha

Any help would be massively appreciated, thanks in advance.

I will attach screenshots from both my devices taken moments apart to illustrate the fact that almost all of my playlists have failed to sync. Really frustrating for a neat freak like me lol

37768046_923636724489615_6135033140755824640_n.jpg
37746042_923630937823527_7534440108355747840_n.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @conordcallaghan, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

That's really impressive! Kudos!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here. Please try using a different network connection. If possible try signing in on another device with your acocunt and see if that helps 🙂

Just try to search for a song that you think might not be syncing up to see if that is really a syncing issue or just a proble displaying the right number of songs.

Because that was the case for me, all songs were there, it was just showing a different number.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Note: I moved the post to a more appropriate board 😉

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @conordcallaghan, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

That's really impressive! Kudos!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here. Please try using a different network connection. If possible try signing in on another device with your acocunt and see if that helps 🙂

Just try to search for a song that you think might not be syncing up to see if that is really a syncing issue or just a proble displaying the right number of songs.

Because that was the case for me, all songs were there, it was just showing a different number.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Note: I moved the post to a more appropriate board 😉

Suggested posts