Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please fire your Android Dev team.

Please fire your Android Dev team.

Are you guys serious? Half of the bugs on this forum could easliy be fixed with in a week. You guys don't update anyone on what you are working on. I've ended my premium sub because of this. Terrible terrible customer support with all the revenue you guys generate. 

5 Replies

I believe there is no one to be fired... there is NO Android team and the only Android developer died some months ago...

@dodnet wrote:

I believe there is no one to be fired... there is NO Android team and the only Android developer died some months ago...

If that where true then where did the update from last week come from 😛

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It really is just unacceptable. I've tried being patient and thinking "oh they are probably going to be releasing a nice update soon to help fix majoirty if these issues", but no that's never happened.  After months of waiting they release this absoulte worthless patch. There has been a community outcry on this forum and me others for BASIC updates and fixes that need to occur, yet we never hear anything from the development team. 

@Hammeh wrote:

@dodnet wrote:

If that where true then where did the update from last week come from 😛

Peter

Given that the main purpose of the update was to update the Ts&Cs and the Privacy Policy, I reckon it was from some junior in the legal department who fancied have a crack at some Android development 😉

----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Was there not a small bug fix in there too?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts