Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Operating System

One IU 2 Android 10

My Question or Issue

On previous versions when selecting a podcast it will feature at the top the episode you were up to making it so easy since some podcasts have hundreds of episodes. Now I have scroll down and find the episode I'm up to. Its so annoying! I've also noticed it also stopped marking episodes I have listened to. It only marks roughly the last 8 episodes despite the fact I'm up to episode 50 of My Favourite Murder. I have tried all the troubleshooting recommended and I have found a similar thread where they recommended reinstalling and it worked for that person, therefore it was marked as solved. I've done that twice with no success. 

2 Replies

Hey there @madushidesilva

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Let us know, have you tried a clean reinstall or just a simple reinstall? We suggest the clean reinstall procedure as it will not only get you the latest version of the Spotify app, but will also solve any issues you might have with corrupted cache on your device.

Once you open the desired podcast, you'll see the button Sort next to the label All Episodes. This option allows you to sort and filter the episodes in the sequence you wish.   

Hope this helps. Keep us posted.

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Mario,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Unfortunately I have tried that solution and it still doesn't have the episode I'm up to appear at the top, I still need to scroll 50 episodes down to find it. Also it still doesnt register that i have listened to the first 40 episodes.

Suggested posts