Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Porque no se actualiza Nuevos lanzamientos y albumes

Porque no se actualiza Nuevos lanzamientos y albumes

Estas semanas me e dado cuenta que no se actualiza esa categoría que muestra los nuevos lanzamientos y álbumes nuevos que van agregando. Ya que en el spotify de un compañero si se le actualiza en el mio no. Ya e intentado desinstalarlo y volverlo a instalar pero sigue mostrando lo mismo

Plan

Free

Country

Perú

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Porque no se actualiza los nuevos lanzamientos.

Scrapbook_1576642710886.png
14 Replies

Hey @Eyelesst,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community.

Also, hope you don't mind us replying to you in English 🙂

Just to help us clarify what your issue consists of, are you talking about the 'NEW RELEASES' section that you can access after clicking Browse in the top left corner of the desktop app?

Or the 'New releases for you' that you can access after clicking Home in the bottom left corner using the mobile app?

Or about the Release Radar playlist?

As soon as you let us know we'll look into it and update you as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, we'll be here for anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

NEW RELEASES

Hey @Eyelesst,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop 🙂

Can you now send us a new screenshot of your 'NEW RELEASES' and let us know exactly what you find inaccurate in it according to your expectation of what it should look like?

It'll be very helpful in order for us to keep investigating this. 

Looking forward to your reply!

Mario Moderator

I already put a screenshot in the post. This is how new releases look.
What I see wrong is that the albums are not updated. As you can see, he stayed in those albums. They do not appear as before the Christmas albums used to do since we are in that season. Another example would be the Billie Eilish album that recently released an album and did not appear there.
In summary they are not updated by adding new releases.
As I said before I have a foreign friend(mexican) that if that section is updated.

Hey @Eyelesst,

Thanks for your update!

Just to confirm, what version of Spotify are you currently running? 

Also, does the same issue happen if you use a different internet connection than your usual one?

Let us know and we'll keep taking care of this with you 🙂

Mario Moderator

Versión 8.5.36.747

Scrapbook_1576769484004.png

Hi @Eyelesst,

Can double-check whether Spotify is updated to its latest version by clicking here and following the steps for all the device(s) you're using?

It would also be great if you could double-check that the Operating system of your devices is updated to the latest version.

In this way, Spotify will more likely run optimally once updated.

Once you do this, try logging out and then back in your account and check whether the 'NEW RELEASES' section updated.

Keep us posted on how this goes 🙂

Mario Moderator

That is the latest version, I do not think it is the application because the new releases are not being updated on the PC.
Also and tried to enter again.

Hey @Eyelesst,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop 🙂

Now it'd be extremely helpful if you let us know the following:

• all the devices (including their OS version) you're currently using Spotify with
  • the Spotify version of the app on each device
  • Does the issue reproduce with each of your used devices?

Additionally, it'd be great if you could share with us a screenshot of your friend's successfully updated new releases.

Looking forward to your reply!

Mario Moderator

Hola, tenemos el mismo problema hace meses varios compañeros aquí en Barcelona (Spain) pero con el apartado Metal (new releases).
No actualiza los albumes desde febrero. No hablamos de playlist ni radar de novedades no no.
Hablamos de los ultimos albumes que cada viernes salian actualizados.
Somos Premium y tenemos dispositivos diferentes al igual que cuentas y sistemas operativos. 10€/moth
1.1.62.583.gdac868ed-a  (version Spotify PC actual de este post en Win 10).
Hay solución alguna?
Gracias

capture1.gif

Hey there @Ismaworld,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

Hope you don't mind us replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community.

Those sections can vary or get updated at any time, as there isn't a specific timeframe for it. However, we'll make sure to pass your feedback about it to the right teams.

In the meantime, you can find new releases that fit your taste and listening habits in your Home screen and your Release Radar playlist.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Thanks for answering CarlosE.
Almost 6 months without updating seems too much, right?
As I mentioned there are several of us and also I have read here the same problem without solutions in other users and years unfortunately.
I hope a solution is found soon and they don't refer us to robotic messages.
It is easy to verify the problem for any programmer.
If there is an issue of rights or state policy, they would do us a great favor by explaining it.
A great reason to have Spotify Premium is to know the news to stay up to date.
Thanks again

Pudieron solucionar ese problema? Yo también tengo ese mismo problema, no se actualiza la parte de nuevos álbumes y sencillos, ya llevo meses así, ya desinstalé y volví a instalar la app y sigue igual, ya verifiqué en otro celular android y está igual y no encuentro ninguna solución 😞

2023…. Por lo visto no han encontrado la solución… a mi me sigue saliendo álbumes de hace 5 años jajajaj (parece mentira pero es verdad) , cuando supuestamente es un apartado para NUEVOS LANZAMIENTOS (ÁLBUMES Y SENCILLOS) holaaaa??!! Que os pasa, @spotifyES? 

Suggested posts