Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium - Accidentally disliked song in Daily Mix

Premium - Accidentally disliked song in Daily Mix

I know many others have had issues with it, but I was wondering if Spotify's developers have implemented any solutions yet? Everything I've found seemed to be from last year.

4 Replies

Hey @Plaidygami!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

Right now it's not possible to undo the action "🚫". No worries! We’ll be sure to pass your suggestion onto the right folks here at Spotify.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get back in touch. We’re always here if you need us.

Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Any update on this feature?

I have the same problem and it's very annoying. I mean seriously there should be a way to take the song of the dislike list. Accidents happen.. 

Hey @uzza55,

Thanks posting here in the Community! We'll gladly shed some light on the situation.

We understand that accidents happen, that's why we've introduced a pop-up banner that allows you to undo the dislike right after the button has been clicked. This banner comes up on the Discover Weekly, Release Radar and Daily Mix Playlists. At the moment there isn't another option to do this at a later point in time.

If you think that other users would like that all your dislikes appear as a list that you can also edit, we suggest that you submit an idea on our board, that requests this feature. This page has detailed instructions on how to do this.

The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what improvements our users would like to see and how many people support a specific idea. You can learn more about it here.

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts