Premium

Country

US

Device

HTC

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

The whole point of premium is I'm not bothered with ads. On my android Spotify application I keep getting dismissable notifications regarding podcasts I've never heard of and am not interested in. I have all my notifications turned off ( just in case it was the cause ) and it happened again today. Do I legit need to pay more money to prevent these annoying dismissables from appearing? It's happening almost daily at this point.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @HowdyMcGee,

Thanks for sharing your feedback here in the Community!

Keep in mind that the pop-ups you see are recommendations based on your listening activity.

However, what you're describing sounds like the issue mentioned in this thread. In this case, rest assured that we're passing your feedback on to the right folks!

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @HowdyMcGee,

Thanks for sharing your feedback here in the Community!

Keep in mind that the pop-ups you see are recommendations based on your listening activity.

However, what you're describing sounds like the issue mentioned in this thread. In this case, rest assured that we're passing your feedback on to the right folks!

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I keep getting these extremely irritating popups too. I don't give a f**k about the podcasts or albums Spotify "recommends". I find my own stuff to listen to. Totally agree that this completely defeats the purpose of an ad free "premium" experience.

Suggested posts