Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium fail

Premium fail

Spotify,

I upgraded to your premium account on my computer but the premium is not being recognized by my Galaxy S4 (at&t). It's pretty frustrating that nearly none of my playlists are now showing up on my phone. Please help me resolve this issue. Thanks.

-Rob

21 Replies

If you can't see your playlists, sounds like you haven't logged into the same account. Check your login details, it's amazingly easy to have two separate accounts, one with a Spotify username and another via Facebook. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi,

My Spotify premium doesn`t work either. I upgraded my account with an giftcard of 30 euro. Afterwards I received this e-mail. It has been almost a week now. And i stil can`t use it on my smartphone or for Sonos.

THanks in advance for your help.

Thanks for using your pre-paid code to enjoy music on Spotify. This is your receipt.

Email address: anna-schram@hotmail.com
Username/ID: 1154779655
Date: 2014-04-26 10:48 UTC
Order ID: 353140288013

We hope you enjoy using Spotify!

Are you logging in with your facebook credentials?

Yes I am 🙂

Wondering did you accidentally redeem the gift card for unlimited? What does your subscription status say here?:
https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter

It says: you are suscribed for Spotify Unlimited until 2014-10-26.

Ohhh that`s too bad... I didn`t know there was a difference 😞 I have upgraded my account a few times already. Not possible to change it anymore right?

That is what I thought!

Not to worry, if you drop the customer services guys a quick email directly using the online contact form they can get it swapped over to Premium for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Thank you so much! I`ll try that 🙂

Am i supposed to get a reply? I replied on the no-reply e-mail after i filled in the form...

Yes, you will get a reply soon. Your e-mail is should be in the system.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

I still didn`t receive a reply...

You should hear back today - they try to respond within 24 hours. If you have a credit or debit card, you can actually convert the remaining unlimited days to half that number of premium days yourself by following these instructions.

I still did not receive an email from spoitfy. I don`t have a creditcard so I can change my account from unlimited to Premium myself. What can I do?

Could you let us know your 8-digit case number and we can ask to see where it has got too?

Peter

What s a digit case number? Where can I find it?

It's normally in the subject line of the first automated reply you get after submitting a case. It just helps the guys find your case easily in the system. 😉

Peter

I filled in the form again because couldn't find the email anymore. New case number is 01432720

Getting that escalated for you now.

Peter

Suggested posts