Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Previous button doesn't start track over

Previous button doesn't start track over

Up until a recent update, pressing previous would start the current track over or go to the previous song of it was within a second or two of the start. Now it seems to always go to the previous track. 

3 Replies

Hi @Ledman

That sounds odd. But don't worry, we'll help you out. Let's try doing a full reinstall of the app to see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes 🙂 

@JuanSebastian wrote:

Hi @Ledman

That sounds odd. But don't worry, we'll help you out. Let's try doing a full reinstall of the app to see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes 🙂 

I have the exact same issue, and I have uninstalled the app, cleared it's data and done a full phone reset, and it continues to have this behavior.  It ONLY does this with Android Auto.  It behaves completely normal when interacting with the controls on the phone from within the app and the lockscreen.  Any ideas how to solve this ridiculous problem?

Yep, my problem is the same. But it's with my bluetooth car stereo.  Interacting on the app works fine.  Maybe they changed an api or something? I haven't tested with other bluetooth devices.  I should do that next.

Suggested posts