Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung Galaxy S9+

Operating System

AndroidOreo

My Question or Issue

I started a Playlist then tabbed out of Spotify after that I started the App again and the screen was having a refresh issue of some sort

Screenshot_20180618-163708_Spotify.jpg
4 Replies

Hey @od5_1a-rxfbl, welcome to the Community!

That's odd. Does the issue persist if you tab out and back in? If so, does restarting the app make a difference?

Also, how often has this been happening for? If it happens regularly, try a clean reinstall to see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

That's odd. Does the issue persist if you tab out and back in? If so, does restarting the app make a difference?

Also, how often has this been happening for? If it happens regularly, try a clean reinstall to see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Let us know how it goes.

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts