Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems playing Cage Depart From Me

Problems playing Cage Depart From Me

My issue is rather specific as it pertains only to one album. Cage - Depart From Me. I have the album locally and I can listen to every track on Spotify on my Mac. The tracks Nothing Left To Say, I Lost It In Havertown, Teenage Hands, Look At What You Did, Depart From Me, and I Never Knew You will not play on my phone however. I've tried deleting the playlist and redownloading it but the problem never goes away. I've also noticed that I can't stream those songs on my phone from Spotify either. Streams fine on my Mac though. Any help with figuring out how to get the system tracks to play would be greatly appreciated.

Spotify Mac OSX 10.6

Spotify Galaxy S3

2 Replies

@devore360 wrote:

My issue is rather specific as it pertains only to one album. Cage - Depart From Me. I have the album locally and I can listen to every track on Spotify on my Mac. The tracks Nothing Left To Say, I Lost It In Havertown, Teenage Hands, Look At What You Did, Depart From Me, and I Never Knew You will not play on my phone however. I've tried deleting the playlist and redownloading it but the problem never goes away. I've also noticed that I can't stream those songs on my phone from Spotify either. Streams fine on my Mac though. Any help with figuring out how to get the system tracks to play would be greatly appreciated.

Spotify Mac OSX 10.6

Spotify Galaxy S3

Does it do this for any other tracks at all?

What format are the local files, and have you synced them to your Android? If not, then it could be that they can't actually be played via the stream - you shoudl try importing them, and see if it now works.

If not, what format are the offine tracks?

The local files are all in m4a format. I've synced them to my phone several times thinking the sync was just hitting an error but the problems on those tracks never goes away.

Suggested posts