Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with Premium

Solved!

Problems with Premium

I bought a Spotify Prepaid Card, used it at spotify.com/redeem....Gott a Mail with The Information, that i haben Spotify Premium....nur i still can't skip my Songs or Download them for offline ussage.....can u **bleep** me?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There is a known issue which spotify is looking into. Reinstalling the app following the steps here will fix it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

If you’re not seeing your Premium features, it’s possible you’ve logged in to another account that's on the Free service. Try logging out of this account, and log back in using the correct username for the Premium account.

Even if you are on the correct account, it’s worth logging out and back in anyway, to force a sync between your device and account information. 

Juana, your humble Spotify fan!
♫ If music be the food of love, play on. ♫

Hi there, welcome to the Spotify Community! Let's try to troubleshoot this issue with you.

• Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium. 
  • If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app. 
  • If it says Free, check the receipt spotify sent to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

If you've tried all the steps above, please click here. It'll then take you through a survey to point you in the right direction: 

Marked as solution

There is a known issue which spotify is looking into. Reinstalling the app following the steps here will fix it.

Suggested posts