Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Public Playlists are not showing in Public Playlists list

Public Playlists are not showing in Public Playlists list

I have manually set a playlist to Public, refreshed my Spotiy session, and the playlist does not show up in my Public Playlists list. 

Plan: Premium

Device: Macbook Pro and Andriod 

3 Replies

Hi @kayleefaltys,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

To confirm, have you tried selecting “Add to Profile” via the three dots icon at the top of your playlist?

If your playlist is still not displaying on your Spotify profile, I'd recommend trying a clean reinstall by following these steps; this is more thorough than a normal reinstall, and can be useful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

Let me know how it goes, as well as if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

My new public playlists are not visible on my profile. Only a few older public playlists of mine are visible for me or my friends if they look up my profile. I don't have more than 200 public playlists and the settings of the playlists are public (not private).
I saw a thread about this (in december 2022) which said this should be fixed for everyone. If not, start a thread.

Hi @miek2,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

Can you let me know if you've already selected Add to profile, via the three-dots icon at the top of each public playlist that you'd like to show on your Spotify profile?

I look forward to your reply, and let me know as well if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts