Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pull down search within playlist...

Pull down search within playlist...

WHY did you remove this feature?... Now its in the 3 dot menu, meaning it takes much longer time. 

I used this feture daily...

5 Replies

I use it all the time and it was so easy to use, now it's hidden away in extra steps. It's so annoying! 

absolutly.... my words.. cannot describe it better...

make a new update guys... WITH THE OLD SEARCHBAR IN A PLAYLIST AND NOT HIDDEN IN THE 3 DOT MENU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss the accessibility of this feature.  I was easy to use while multi-tasking like when if I'm walking while searching for a specific song, I just scroll up and it's there.  Having to go into the new sub-menu to access the feature takes much attention; I would have to stop and focus where I'm pushing with my finger.  

I'm glad it's still available, but I couldn't find it.  I looked through the sub-menu what felt like 10 times and missed the Search button.  I had to come here to figure out where it was put.

If you could keep the feature located in the drop-menu and re-introduce the old search bar back I would be content.

So now the playlist sort button is hidden in a list taking up the entire screen so it's assinine to find among a giant list, but it's the only thing I ever use in the list. Stop making terrible design choices Spotify, this is how Snapchat died

Absolutely no idea why they would remove this. Huge downgrade

Suggested posts