Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Question about 3G usage and solution to bluetooth listening.

Question about 3G usage and solution to bluetooth listening.

First, my question. I am a premium user and i live out in BFE where 3G is barely supported. The only way I am able to download my playlists are by listening to each song go in and out until its over, which takes much longer than I would like. But hey, I chose to live out here. Now, is there a way in which I can allow my phone to play the music, download it, while also listening to it on my computer? I don't have wifi also.

Now, I hope yall are aware that there is some connectivity issues when trying to listen to spotify through bluetooth radios (alpine specifically in my case). My solution has been to watch a video, whether its youtube or self shot, to initialize the feed, which then allows for bluetooth listening. If it doesn't work, i switch to tuner, then back to bluetooth. I dont' usually have any problems, although sometimes i have to disconnect and reconnect. hope that helps people who invested in a nice bluetooth radio specifically because Spotify is awesome.

Anyways, hope yall can provide we with a solution to my slow ass downloading, thanks guys.

1 Reply

I'd like to add that some songs also refuse to finish, rendering them impossible to download.

Suggested posts