Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue

Queue

If my song . i add to queue and it can't work.
And show " cannot queue this content"
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????????????????????
11 Replies

Is that the exact message you see or is it something else? Are you listening on the phone or using spotify connect?

I using my phone and connect to my speaker Via bluetooth .
. And that problem start on 2 days ago problaly.
And before i dont have that problem.
And i dont know why. In 2 days ago i got that problem.
Sorry for my bad english

Could you post a screen capture showing the error please?

I'm getting the same error on my Note 3. The toast message says "cannot queue this content" any time I try to use "Add to Queue"

Try reinstalling spotify following the steps here.

Are you know what the problem?
I can't found the trouble until now

You haven't given any information to go on I did ask you for a screen capture) so no, I have no idea. Some folk who have had problems adding music to the queue recently have fixed this by reinstalling so it's worth a try.

I followed the instructions in the linked post. I've tried uninstall/reinstall a few times in the past, too. Still no luck.

Any other recommendations for what I can do? Or info to provide?

So, not sure if this is coincidence or causal...

I went into the Desktop application and cleared the queue. I then queued up a song or two. 

I then opened the Android app while I still had the desktop app open. The Android app then gave me the section at the bottom where I could see my queue. I then tried to queue an album from the Android app, and it worked. 

So, I'm not sure what was going on, but it appeared that the queue on my account was somehow messed up in a way that the Android app could not handle. 

In my phone. I can't found the queue list.

Suggested posts