Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[REQUEST / ATTENTION] Use the search before posting new threads of issues

[REQUEST / ATTENTION] Use the search before posting new threads of issues

People!

There are a lot of issues with the software. If everyone created a new thread for the problems and the problem is solved in one thread -> other threads might never get the Solved answer or resolution.

I wish everyone would FIRST try the search before starting a new thread. Use search / key words

"No Sound"

"Galaxy S2"

"Galaxy S3

"Galaxy SII"

"Galaxy SIII"

"Sound"

"New version"

"SD"

etc.

If you find a thread that seems to handle the same problem you are having -> Read it through and add your comment / kudoes / Accept Solutions etc.

This will help to get problems resolved more easilly, than handle 100000 x identical problems and ask same questions over and over again.

Do everyone including yourself a favor - Use the search.

(I'm not working for Spotify, I'm just a (l)user who tries to help out on issues / problems)

My 2 cents.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

6 Replies

Bump.

The other major reason for doing this is that Spotify will take notice if there is one thread with hundreds of people saying the same thing, whereas lots of small threads all marked as solved will go under radar. Spotify need one big thread per issue to properly understand how many people an issue affects
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Also if you find a useful tip, it would be great if people would give Kudoes for the help + If you find an issue that solves your problem -> state it and might aswell mark it as a Accepted Solution.

my 2 cents.

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

One step at a time eh 🙂

Going to ask whether this thread can be stickied!

----------------

Bump again. Last two new threads were already well discussed in other threads just a little way down the page
----------------

Hey man, thanks for this. We could sticky it maybe, but this is generally good advice that should be applied across all boards.

The Contribution board is meant to be a one-stop-shop for community rules, guidlines and helpful stuff like this. But we haven't quite been able to place it as such yet. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, you could maybe post this info in your signature? I used to have 'search before posting!' in my sig in the old days.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

It would be great to have it everywhere as Pinned topic and advertise it everywhere. Too many identical problem post are posted every single day.

Suggested posts