Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Radio startet automatisch

Radio startet automatisch

Hey,
Ich höre sehr viele Hörspiele über Spotify - auch zum Einschlafen.
Seit einiger Zeit startet nun, wenn ein Hörspiel eigtl beendet ist, das "Album-Radio" - das will ich aber nicht. Hat jemand einen Tipp, wie man das ausstellen kann?
Denn sonst läuft Spotify die ganze Nacht, bis ich dann aufwache und es ausmache!
Dankeschön!
12 Replies

Hey @ännchen92, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Sorry for the reply in English. If you'd prefer getting help in German, you can get in touch with us via email.

Can you give us a little bit more detail of what's happening? We'll then see what we can suggest.

Thanks and have a great one 🙂

Hi everybody,

I have the very same problem. I got a new phone, downloaded and installed Spotify on it. Since then after an album is ended the album radio automatically starts to run. That never happened before and it is annoying. Anyone an idea how to stop that again? I am listening to audiobooks and want it to be finished when I heard the final chapter and not starting something else. This should be my decision.

Would be great if anyone can help. Thanks!

Oh yes! This is absolutely horrible! I don't want a radio station to start after I've finished an album! Pleeeease fix!

Hallo,
Hast du eine Lösung für dein Problem gefunden. Ich habe dieses Phänomen jetzt erst seit 2 Tagen, vorher lief alles einwandfrei.

Leider nein, ich habe das Problem erst seit heute, seit der Installation auf dem neuen Handy. Hatte sich was bei dir geändert bevor das angefangen hat?

Tried to reinstall Spotify, did not help, Radio still starts automatically 😞 Anyone any idea, it is really annoying.

Found the solution: In the settings you can turn off "autoplay" which stops starting the radio.

Would like to know why it suddenly changed on all my devices, but with this I could stop that behavior again, luckily 🙂

I can't even figure out how to get to the settings on my Android app... the user interface is going the way of iTunes, terribly.

Go to your library. In the upper right corner you will find a gear wheel. Click on it and you will come to the settings menu.

Hallelujah...Besten Dank, das war ja wirklich sowas von nervig. Vor allem ist mir das beim ersten mal passiert, als ich nicht im Wlan war und eigentlich nur das heruntergeladene Album abends hören wollte.

Auch von mir: Vielen Dank! Ich bin grad im Regen auf dem Rad gefahren, als Spotify plötzlich anfing, holländische Powerballaden zu spielen! Da ist man echt hilflos, wenn man einfach nur schnell durch den Regen nach Hause möchte 🙂 Zumal in der Playlist keine einzige Powerballade und auch kein holländisches Stück war; muss ein interessanter Algorhythmus hinter diesem Playlist Radio stecken ...

Spotify added this "feature" a couple versions ago. I actually understand, they want the people to know about this feature and maybe there are many people who like this. But in my opinion it's not okay to turn it on automatically and without a Advice, where to turn it of. That is really not okay.
Thanks you figured it out and wrote it here 👍🏻

Suggested posts