Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Random play with daily mix

Solved!

Random play with daily mix

Hello, 

It has been a few week since I have got issues with daily mix. In fact, the songs just play randomly. I have been trying to stop it by going into the parameter without finding the double arrows. And even when I find it, it is gray and I can't click on it.

I am using a free account and I live in France  (sorry for my English by the way)

I have a Samsung galaxy A5 (2017) on Android.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Agemahpla,

Thanks for confirming.

Don't worry about it - this is normal. You don't have the option to follow but you can always find your Daily Mixes in the Made For You section under Your Library.

If there's anything else we can help you with, don't hesitate to ask.

Stay awesome 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @Agemahpla,

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Please bear in mind that it's normal to be only able to listen to playlists on Shuffle mode if you're using Spotify Free.  If you get a Premium trial you're able to turn Shuffle off and on whenever you like.  

We hope this sheds light onto the subject. Let us know if we can help with anything else 🙂

Have a nice day! 

Thanks a lot for your time to answer my question.

I am just surprised I was able to follow the playlist before. Is it a
recent (after Jun) update ?

Hey @Agemahpla,

Sure - anytime! Your English is great by the way 🙂 

Can you please tell me - are you not able to follow the Daily Mix playlist anymore? 

Waiting for your reply. 

Enjoy your day!

That is right, I am not able to follow the playlist anymore.
Marked as solution

Hey @Agemahpla,

Thanks for confirming.

Don't worry about it - this is normal. You don't have the option to follow but you can always find your Daily Mixes in the Made For You section under Your Library.

If there's anything else we can help you with, don't hesitate to ask.

Stay awesome 🙂

Suggested posts