Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Related artists gone

Solved!

Related artists gone

So Related artists link is gone. There is no link to the page, also swipeing left or right does nothing.

http://i.imgur.com/zWxDkV7.png ... It's just not there.

Biography is still there, just no related artists. Spotify is updated fully.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This has been reported on multiple platforms over the past 24 hours. It has been escalated as an issue for the Spotify team to look into.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

21 Replies
Marked as solution

This has been reported on multiple platforms over the past 24 hours. It has been escalated as an issue for the Spotify team to look into.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Cool, I did a search and there wasn't much, but I kept in android. Thank though.

Related Artists is showing up selectively for me. It showed up when I added Led Zeppelin to some lists, but it has pretty much disappeared for every other artist I've tried.

Long live rock'n'roll !

Very annoyed that I can no longer access the Spotify Related Artists Feature.

Indeed.  Without the related artists screen, I don't feel I'm getting the full value of Spotify (I'm paying the premium rate).

Same here!  I use the related artist feature more than Discover!

Same here. W/O this feature, service is severely flawed. It appears to have happened in the past. Hopefully it is just a programming/software glitch. Otherwise, I cancel service.

It would be nice if they would post some sort of message about the matter.

Yep, same here.. I agree, related artist is one of the MAIN reasons I chose Spotify over Pandora~ Other than customized playlists... heh heh

Spotify have assured me that related artists will be back soon.

I just started using Spotify yesterday and was sure there was a related artist section. Sure hope it comes back soon. Was sure I must have done something to lose it. Reinstalled the Android app several times. Not a good intro to this service.

Back soon????

It should never have gone in the first place.

*****y developers.

They can never leave stuff alone

They do test the system very badly - no regression.

Also, why would they touch that. There are some really useful features that most users I'm sure would go for e.g. the ability to file in alphabetical order - that request must have been around since day 1 and has fallen on deaf ears.

Poor prioritisation

And on the eve of the Beats Music premier. Not good timing Spotify!

related artists is a great feature.  mine is missing as well and I would really like that feature back.

I hope they dont leave it out because it's once of the main reasons Im paying for it. If it doesn't come back im closing my account.

If this isn't fixed or has been removed permanently, my Spotify membership shall go the way fo the dodo.

When I'm on the hunt for new music, I only use the Related Artist feature. I've never used the Discover feature.

I really hope that this is a temporary situation.

Long live rock'n'roll !

Spotify say this wasn't intentional and Related Artists should be back later today. Please shout if it isn't back for you by the end of the day.

I have found this to be a sporadic issue...some Artists display the Related Artists link, for some it flashes on screen and then disappears and then others it does not display at all (this is the vast majority where it is a well known Artist).  I hope this function is brought back asap as it is one of the most useful features on Spotify...if not then I guess it's goodbye Spotify

Suggested posts