Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (0.6.0.20)

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (0.6.0.20)

What's new in this version:

• Fixed: Some users were getting stuck on a white screen at startup.
  • Fixed: Some users were unable to start the app.

Note: If you're having trouble with an update, please always make sure to go through the [Android] Troubleshooting Spotify steps before posting.
Community Ergo Sum
11 Replies

I got 0.6.0.20 when I downloaded now. Is this yet another update or just a wrong rev number?

@jonarvid wrote:

I got 0.6.0.20 when I downloaded now. Is this yet another update or just a wrong rev number?

0.6.0.20 is the right one. Seems the 0.6.0.19 wasn't good, so it got updated lightning quick to 20 🙂

I've updated the relevant threads to reflect the latest version.

Community Ergo Sum

Thanks!

I can't enter my last.fm credentials on either my Samsung Galaxy S2 or my Toshiba AT300 (both running Jelly Bean), when I touch the fields the keyboard pops up but the keypresses don't seem to be going anywhere!

EAR DAMAGE WARNING !!!

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/Serious-problem-with-volume-ear-damage-alert/td-p/40787...

PLEASE DON'T FIX IF IT'S WORKING! NEVER HAD AN PROBLEM WITH WHITE SCREEN, BUT NOW THIS EAR DAMAGE ALERT!!!

When offline, playlist folders perpetually indicate "Loading..." and do not respond to taps.  This behavior started at 0.6.0.17 or earlier; it was reported and confirmed in posts replying to the Release Notes topic for 0.6.0.17 here.  I have cleared out all Spotify data, uninstalled the app, and reinstalled it, but the problem persists.

FWIW, I'm running Android 2.3.5 on a Samsung Galaxy Player 4 (YP-G1).

who said it's fixed? .................FAR from it.

Getting really sick of Spotify's arrogance................ off to Rdio - simpler, better, not so far up their own *****

Indeed, nothing is fixed.

First the terrible "update" of the pc-programm.

And now an android "update" that crashes all the time.

NOT FIXED

Can we be a little more specific about what is not fixed?  There is a risk that this thread will be dismissed as a whine-fest, while in fact there are real issues to be resolved.

For the record, the "white screen" issue is fixed for me, but playlist folders are now broken in offline mode.

We are now in the process of updating Spotify for Android. You will find the release notes here.

Community Ergo Sum

Suggested posts