Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (0.7.0)

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (0.7.0)

What's new in this version:

• Fixed: The notification icon now looks super-smooth on high-res devices.
  • Fixed: Menus open in Radio when you want them to.
  • Fixed: Lots of unstable things are now stable.
  • Fictitious: This app can juggle five oranges at once.

Notes:

Google recently changed the way they roll out features to users, so you might see the previous release notes in the Play Store for a couple days following a new update.

As always, if you're having trouble with an update, please always make sure to go through the [Android] Troubleshooting Spotify steps before posting

Community Ergo Sum
9 Replies

@Goodman
Still not seeing the new version 0.7.0 on GooglePlay.
GooglePlay says Spotify was updated on 23rd September, but the version is still 0.6.6, hence no update.

**Edit**

I got the latest version from http://m.spotify.com but there's definitely a problem with GooglePlay.

Seem that the latest available version at Google play varies with device. I have the HTC One and still not seen the 0.7 update

@Per

Still no DLNA ?

You guys are really good in ignoring user requests...

Do you even care about this ?

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/DLNA-support-in-Spotify/idi-p/3523

Ooh, the browse new releases works now! Another bug quietly fixed 🙂

@SimonLin That is caused by the optional staged roll out feature. It's curios that the community manager isn't aware of it and describes it in this way:

"Notes:

Google recently changed the way they roll out features to users, so you might see the previous release notes in the Play Store for a couple days following a new update."

The Spotify developers must have enabled it. Google doesn't do that automatically

HTC One version 0.7.0.229 of the client.

When will I be able to listen to spotify on my home Amplituner from Yamaha ? In all available press materials I can see the that it is compatibile with Spotify services and what an disappionment - I can't hear a single note from it!

I'm paying as all other users, including iOS devices owners for Premium services and I don't like to be treated differently!

The thread in the forum for Yamaha is going no where - comes only more unhappy, disgruntled customers.

Meet the challenge and make your part !

Krzysztof

Did you see this post on the Spotify Connect rollout? 

I'm seeing all kind of information since August or end of July, so they are still just press releases and nor schedule, nor working hardware. I may be stubborn, but it doesn't look professional. After all we are paying for this. Maybe not much, but still - we do.

I like those changes, but when you pay around $1000 for equipment that doesn't meet the promised marketing information from producer you get a bit nervous. It's time to start pushing 😉

I keep my fingers crossed that 'those coming weeks' will be full of surprises!

Hi everyone, we just posted an update here.

Community Ergo Sum

Suggested posts