Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (1.8.0)

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (1.8.0)

ReleaseNotesAnd.jpg

What's new in this version (1.8.0)

• New: What are the people you follow listening to right now? Check out Top Tracks In Your Network, in Browse under Top Lists.
  • Fixed: Android Lollipop bugs squished.
  • Fictitious: This app can pilot a medium-sized airliner.

Note: The 'Top Tracks In Your Network' is on a phased roll-out and may not yet be available to you. Don't worry; it will come!

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History
11 Replies

New: What are the people you follow listening to right now? Check out Top Tracks In Your Network, in Browse under Top Lists.

Why do I not see this "feature"?

@INPALA wrote:
New: What are the people you follow listening to right now? Check out Top Tracks In Your Network, in Browse under Top Lists.

Why do I not see this "feature"?

Please see the note underneath the changelog. It's currently on a phased roll out and is not available for most users... yet.

I don't see it in mine either.

Android Troubleshooting:

It is available here, but it is pretty no-needed feature, as nobody listens to techno.

A major bug that has been around for a while, it is not possible to buy premium with another source. Trying to choose PayPal or others don't work

@GizLee wrote:
A major bug that has been around for a while, it is not possible to buy premium with another source. Trying to choose PayPal or others don't work

I haven't seen this issue in a while. What happens when you try changing the source? Can you try a clean install as per the below guide:

[GUIDE] How to fix common issues for Spotify on Android

Android Troubleshooting:

New version does not work on my samsung galaxy s3 android;

It starts and then freezes the screen..

Its deleted for ever this time because spotify does nothing to solve the problems with connect.

Well the problem doesn't lie with the app it self, because it sends me to an external site that is optimized for mobile phones in general. Well, the other payment site needs to be fixed, would be great to upgrade through mobile

Still no album arts shown... that's annoying.

The worst update of Spotify, App don't run at Samsung Galaxy Mini S3, when I start app .... phone blocked. I did a factory reset to be sure, and spotify errors are there.

Are you thinking in make a right update?? or is your final version?? Because other apps with same features as spotify are running perfectly in my phone ......

Are you thinking in some compensation for users?

Spotify .. WAKE UP ...

After the latest update there are even more errors and problems ..

My battery usage for spotify is now 39 % ???????

When will Spotify wake up and solve this problem ???

I stop my account until the problems are solved...

Better to use the free version because than we cannot use CONNECT ... also VERY ANNOYING ....

Now I have to go through 2 screens to get to playlists instead of one, which is slighty annoying. 

Also, why does the playlist list view take forever to load the playlists on Android, but not IOS? Seems like we're getting the short end of the stick. =/

Suggested posts