Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes

Release Notes

My Question or Issue
Where can i find a detailed list of Android Release Notes / Updates / Updates Description / Update Log / Update Details / Update Notes / Product News?

In the Android Play Store they have a section for each app called "What's New" where developers are supposed to describe the changes for each update. For years now, Spotify has pinned this lazy message in that section:
"We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on."

It's important to know what features are being added or removed with each update, that way users can make better use of the app. It's also just simply common courtesy to not hide that kind of information from your users.

Please direct me to any location that can show me these details. Again, I'm looking for Release Notes / Updates / Updates Description / Update Log / Update Details / Update Notes / Product News for Android.

1 Reply

Hey @Schumanji,

Right now, this isn't possible, but you can add your support to this idea: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Changelog-after-each-Update-In-App/idi-p/1.... 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts