Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

S3 not appearing under devices

S3 not appearing under devices

My spotify app and deskop (Mac) app used to work fine. This morning, I switched on the app and all my playlists were missing and a random album playlist appeared, one that I'd never seen or heard before. The playlists were all gone from my desktop client too. After restoring the playlists by searching through my activity log on FB, I managed to download them to my Galaxy S3. However, my phone doesn't show up under devices on the desktop client and my local files cannot sync to my phone either. I've tried log in/out, uninstalled the app, reinstalled the app. Still not working. It's also been showing no internet connection whether I'm on 3G or WiFi. 

5 Replies

Hi, is it possible you logged into your desktop client with different credentials? Maybe used your spotify username/pass instead of a facebook login or vice versa? This would explain the playlist strangeness and not seeing your S3 if it's logged in using credentials different to the desktop app.

All my devices (Galaxy S3 and Ipad) are not appearing in my devices list since last week.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify in all devices including Spotify in my Mac. Not working.

Any solutions? I need my local files to sync to my devices

@Willy12345 wrote:

All my devices (Galaxy S3 and Ipad) are not appearing in my devices list since last week.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify in all devices including Spotify in my Mac. Not working.

Any solutions? I need my local files to sync to my devices

Do you have any firewalls which might be getting in the way? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Nope Im pretty sure as I have been syncing my devices perfectly fine before this.

Just all of a sudden everything stops working 

Maybe start with the connection troubleshooting steps then let us know how it went.

Suggested posts