Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

S7 edge cannot lunch the app

Solved!

S7 edge cannot lunch the app

I cannot lunch the app on my s7. Black screen and a notification saying un unable to find storage...
Presse help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Try a clean install following the guide linked in my signature. I bet you swapped an SD card from your old device... a clean install should sort it out.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Try a clean install following the guide linked in my signature. I bet you swapped an SD card from your old device... a clean install should sort it out.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Yup but i did not have spotify on my old device and I formated the sd prior using it....
I will try a clean install.... ty

Just unistall solved the issue, folders did not exists on my s7.
Ty again!

I have a similoar issue with S7 Edge running 6.01

I migrated from Note 3 then Spotify would not open. I formatted sd card and reinstalled spotify.

App launches now and plays tracks however it keeps stopping play for no reason. If I unlock the phone and go to the App the tracks resumes even without clicking on anything. Sometimes this problem occurs after only a few seconds, other times it take minutes. It is not only occuring when wifi/4G connection changes, can occur just sitting at my desk and staying on same network.

Any suggestions?

Back again... this morning I still have the issue back... black screen with notification no storage found. I did not do anything with my phone...

edit: I found this topic... too late

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Android-Storage-Area-Not-Found/idi-p/1316531

Known issue...

Suggested posts