[SPOTIFY STAFF] Is there any development at all being made on the Android app today?

Solved!
Solution!

Re: [SPOTIFY STAFF] Is there any development at all being made on the Android app today?

Rorey
Spotify Legend

For those of you that might not have seen it already, we've announced the preview version of the new Spotify app for Android today.

http://www.spotify.com/blog/archives/2012/04/19/new-android-preview/

Solution!

Re: [SPOTIFY STAFF] Is there any development at all being made on the Android app today?

banndy

Hi ! My spotify app crashes and now i have unistall it and made a new installation and now it dosent start at all :smileymad: It all started after the andreoid 4.0 update om my Samsung Galaxy S2 !! Do you have any solution on this problem ??

/Micke 

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey, you can try new preview of Android Spotify app.

https://www.spotify.com/download/previews/

Flakes
Roadie

Is the new preview any different from the beta we already have?

licenced
Community Legend
No, the preview is the beta - same thing.
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence
Highlighted
Solution!

Rorey
Spotify Legend

Just to update everyone, the team is still working hard on the official release of the Android app.  Although its taking a while, the version to be uploaded in Google Play will have a number of new features and bug fixes.  We'll update all the threads as soon as its uploaded.  

licenced
Community Legend
Thanks for the kind-of update.

If the release is still a ways off, it would be nice if there is a possibility of posting an updated beta release. That would also help you guys run through a thorough friendly-user test for the new features before releasing it to the world.

Dave
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

LionelFerreira
Regular

Thanks for the update. I am looking forward to it. And although the current beta is just that, a beta with limitations and bugs, I must say that it's pretty stable and usable already. Looking forward to the update!

ckeegan
Casual Listener
Sure hope the official release comes. Spotify isn't getting another dime from me until the day it's available.

miljbee
Music Fan

Will the official release support resume playing ?

SUGGESTED POSTS