Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Same account different premium

Solved!

Same account different premium

I just downloaded spotify on my ps4, i signed in with the same email as in my phone but different password and at first it was connected, then i bought the premium subscription on the ps4 with the same account. My ps4 got the premium but my phone doesnt, and when i update the songs on my ps4 the phone didn't update. The account is still the same with the same name, the only difference is when i bought the premium on ps4 it didnt upgrade on my phone. Any fix? Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you were using a different paqssword, you have managed to create a new account. You should have received an email receipt from Spotify. Take a look and it will show the user name to which premium has been added. Log out on your mobile and log in using the user name from the receipt.

Note that a 10 didgit user name means that the premium account is linked to facebook and you need to use the "log in with facebook" option.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Update: i still get some ads sometimes even tho i already got the premium 

Marked as solution

If you were using a different paqssword, you have managed to create a new account. You should have received an email receipt from Spotify. Take a look and it will show the user name to which premium has been added. Log out on your mobile and log in using the user name from the receipt.

Note that a 10 didgit user name means that the premium account is linked to facebook and you need to use the "log in with facebook" option.

Suggested posts