Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Search button in the playlist

Solved!

Search button in the playlist

I think it will be a great idea to put a search button in the playlist. sometimes I am searching for a music in my playlist and it is a little bit difficult to find that track between over 400 musics. In my opinion a search button in the playlist will help us (not only me; but many others users too) very well.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @mahdi_chamani,

Thank you for your reply.

This feature is also included on the Android app. After you open a playlist, tap on the screen and drag it down to show the search bar at the top. 

If you don't find a search bar with this method, please share with us a video showing the process you're following. This way we can take a look at the issue and help you better with it.

Keep us posted!

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

This already exists!

On iOS, when you're in a playlist, swipe down and you'll get a search bar. 

On the desktop app, the search bar is in line with the play button at the top of the list of songs. 

It exists in the desktop app, but not in the web player.

Hi folks,

Thank you for posting on the Community.

@mahdi_chamani We've moved your post to this help board because this feature already exists.

As @brieh pointed out, you just need to open a playlist, tap the list and drag your finger down the screen, it will show a search bar at the top.

In this article you can find all the options and combinations you can use for an advanced search.

Let us know if you have any questions.

MafeGModerator

Yeah I understood there is search button for playlist in windows and IOS but there is no button in android. I also read the article that you send and I didn't find the answer.
Marked as solution

Hi @mahdi_chamani,

This feature is also included on the Android app. After you open a playlist, tap on the screen and drag it down to show the search bar at the top. 

If you don't find a search bar with this method, please share with us a video showing the process you're following. This way we can take a look at the issue and help you better with it.

Keep us posted!

MafeGModerator

There is still no search within playlist when using the web player through a browser, such as Chrome.

Hi @XPerryMental,

In this case we suggest that you hold in CTRL+F and then search for the song you'd like to play in a playlist while using this web player.

Let us know how it works.

Take care 🙂

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Oh yes sorry my Spotify wasn't up to date 😅
I just updated it and found it. Thank you for response

Suggested posts