Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle mode Free vs Premium

Shuffle mode Free vs Premium

Right now I'm using Unlimited version on my laptop and free version on Android. Does shuffle mode works better on Premium then it is on Free version on Android? I mean on free version sometimes it plays too often the same songs of playlist. After last update of Android app it's much better but it's still sometimes do the same like it was before update.

2 Replies

@Dino2 wrote:

Right now I'm using Unlimited version on my laptop and free version on Android. Does shuffle mode works better on Premium then it is on Free version on Android? I mean on free version sometimes it plays too often the same songs of playlist. After last update of Android app it's much better but it's still sometimes do the same like it was before update.

Hi Dino2,

You can find the topic involving Shuffle function here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Mac-and/Shuffle-repeats-songs-too-often/m-p/22413...

If you upgrade to Premium, the Shuffle is basically the same as the free version but you can completly play on demand/ hand-picked playlist with the Android app. Have fun 🙂

Dont foget to KUDOS if you think this post helpful 🙂

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts