Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle play button no longer available?

Shuffle play button no longer available?

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

Operating System

Android 12 One UI 4.1

My Question or Issue

How can I reenable the shuffle play button?  Previously I could just hit the button and it would reshuffle my playlist and start a new song.  Now the button only pauses and plays the same song.  If I want to reshuffle my playlist, I now have to force quit the app or go to a different playlist hit play then go back to my original playlist and hit play.  I do have shuffle on but the problem is with the play/pause button.  It no longer stops the song, it just pauses it.

1 Reply

Hey there @jskd

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Could you let us know if this happens across devices or only on your phone?

On another note, would you mind asking a friend or a relative to log in to their account on your phone to check if the same happens with a different account? 

Lastly, sending us a short screen recording of the issue happening would come in handy. You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts