Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle play with premium

Solved!

Shuffle play with premium

Ok, so i've just spent 6 euro... But i can't do more than shuffle play. I need to do a 'procedure' when i just want to listen to music. Have tried clearing cache, reinstall... I would except damned Play button when i go to album when premium... I don't believe that this could be a 'feature'... Nexus 5, android 6

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Strange. If I'm listening to an album started by tapping a track in it and start another album, also by tapping a track, the queue is cleared and replaced by the tracks in the new album. The only way I can reproduce what you're describing is to long touch a track and select "add to up next".

View solution in original post

3 Replies

There is no play button. Just tap any track in the playlist/album and it will play that track and all successive tracks.

Hi, thanks for reply. But if there are some songs in the queue and i go to
different album and play a song from it, it will then return to songs from
the queue. So how do I play an album without having to clear the queue?

Thanks,
K.
Marked as solution

Strange. If I'm listening to an album started by tapping a track in it and start another album, also by tapping a track, the queue is cleared and replaced by the tracks in the new album. The only way I can reproduce what you're describing is to long touch a track and select "add to up next".

Suggested posts